Blueberry Nice-Cream: A Sweet 100% Plants Delight
Blueberry Nice-Cream is an easy whole-food, plant-based recipe that makes a nutritious breakfast or delightful dessert.
Nice-Cream is Nutritious, Delicious, & Nice to Your Body
There are so many reasons to rave about this recipe for Blueberry Nice-Cream. To name a few:
- It’s just 3 ingredients, can’t get much simpler than that!
- This recipe is dairy-free so you can avoid the health dangers of dairy.
- Blueberries contain phytonutrients that are good for your brain.
- Bananas are a great source of numerous nutrients and have so many health benefits!
- The pretty purple color is attractive to the eyes.
- This recipe is made from 100% whole plants. This is the natural human diet that helps your body thrive.
- This recipe is loaded with pure water from plants and dietary fiber which can help you lose extra weight and maintain your ideal weight effortlessly.
- This recipe helps you avoid heart disease and other common deadly diseases by eating more whole plants.
- Healthy enough to be breakfast and sweet enough to be dessert, you can feel good about enjoying this dish anytime of day.
Blueberry Nice-Cream INGREDIENTS:
- 2 cups blueberries, frozen
- 2 bananas, frozen
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
Steps to Make Blueberry Nice-Cream
- Peel bananas and freeze them ahead of time.
- Use frozen blueberries or freeze fresh blueberries ahead of time.
- Combine frozen fruits and coconut milk in blender or food processor.
- Blend on high.
- Open the blender to push down chunks of frozen fruit into the blades.
- When mixture is smooth, transfer it from the blender into serving bowls or cups.
- Top with desired toppings such as fresh or frozen blueberries, dried coconut flakes, or fresh banana slices.
- Enjoy immediately or return finished nice-cream to freezer to firm up for 15–30 minutes before serving.
DELICIOUS WITH: Top your Blueberry Nice-cream with fresh or frozen blueberries, dried coconut flakes, chopped nuts, or fresh banana slices.
I hope you enjoy this recipe for Blueberry Nice-Cream as much as me and my family does. Find more 100% whole plants recipes right here on Healing With Plants. Cheers to your health!