This recipe for Strawberry Nice-cream is simple, sweet, nutritious and delicious. This pretty pink nice-cream features the sweet goodness of strawberries and bananas blended with vanilla coconut milk. You’ll fall in love fast with this nutrient-dense desert, because, after all, there’s so much to love about it!
What Makes This Strawberry Nice-Cream So Nice
🍓 100% Whole Plants: This recipe is made purely of whole plants, no animal ingredients, artificial colors, artificial flavors, or preservatives.
🍓Simple: Just 3 ingredients needed!
🍓Delightful: A pretty hue, an enticing fragrance, and delicious to the taste buds, Strawberry Nice-Cream is delightful to your frugivore senses.
🍓Dairy-free: Avoid the health dangers of dairy by leaving it out!
🍓 Nutrient-dense: Get all the health and nutrition benefits of bananas and berries in this tasty treat.
🍓Vegan: Did I mention, no animal products involved.
🍓 Versatile: You can use any plant-milk you prefer for this recipe. Use fresh or frozen strawberries. If using fresh make sure you rinse, remove the tops, and freeze your berries before making.
🍓 Kid Tested and Approved: My two children love when I make Strawberry Nice-Cream, and the best part is I feel great about feeding it to them. I love feeding my family nutritious food that helps keep them well and gives them the nutrients and energy they need to thrive.
🍓Frugivore Diet Approved: This recipe is aligned with your frugivore anatomy and biology, whole fruits are your natural human diet that your body is optimally designed to thrive on.
How to Make Strawberry Nice-Cream
STRAWBERRY NICE-CREAM INGREDIENTS:
🍓 2 frozen bananas
🍓 3 cups (~1 lb) frozen strawberries, tops removed
🍓 1.25 cup vanilla coconut milk
1. Peel bananas and freeze ahead of time.
2. Remove strawberry tops and freeze ahead of time.
3. Combine frozen fruits and almond milk in blender or food processor.
4. Blend on high.
5. Open the blender to push down chunks of frozen fruit into your blender’s blades.
6. When mixture is smooth remove from blender and place into a large bowl or serving bowls.
7. Enjoy immediately soft-serve style or return finished nice-cream to freezer to firm up before serving for 10–60 minutes. Stir every 10 minutes in freezer to create a firmer scoopable nicecream.
🍓 Top with shredded dried coconut, fresh strawberries, or mint leaves.