RECIPE: Spicy Peanut Sauce
This recipe for Spicy Peanut Sauce is made from 100% whole plants so it’s vegan, oil-free, and a nutritious addition to your plant-based diet.
Spicy Peanut Sauce goes perfect with spring rolls, tofu, kabobs, or salad. For this simple whole plant food recipe you will need:
- peanut butter
- soy sauce
- fresh garlic
- garlic powder
- green onions
- ginger powder
What would fresh spring rolls be without this sauce? Not as tasty! Please the peanut-lovers among you by whipping up a jar of this to make mealtime more magical.
2 tbsp servings
- 1 cups peanut butter
- 2 fruits limes small
- 1/4 cups soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp siracha
- 3 cloves garlic diced very small
- 5 green onions diced very small
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp ginger powder
- 1 cup water
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl or jar with lid.
- Shake jar or whisk ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Pour into a jar or serving vessel.
- Serve ontop of salad, use as a marinade for tofu, or serve as a dip for spring rolls or fresh vegetables.
- Store leftovers in sealed jar in the refridgerator.