This mint smoothie recipe is cool, creamy, nutritious, and delicious. Cool mint and creamy banana make a perfect pair in this refreshing drink.
Why This Mint Smoothie Recipe is Magnificent!
Mint Smoothie is a regular feature in our plant-based household. There’s so much to love about this delicious drink! This Mint Smoothie recipe is:
- Just 3 ingredients
- 100% whole-food, plant-based
- Processed sugar-free
- Super simple to make
Fresh Mint Is The Magic Ingredient
Fresh mint is the key ingredient to this smoothie recipe and, thankfully, it’s super easy to find! Fresh mint grows easily in the garden and can sometimes be found in public plantings too. Fresh mint is generally available in the produce section of your local market. I’ve found the best deal on mint at the 99 cent Only stores. It’s often in stock in the produce section of the store and you can buy a big bag of beautiful fresh mint for just $1!
Ingredients For Making Mint Smoothie
To make this Mint Smoothie you need:
- 4 frozen bananas
- 2 cups coconut milk (or plant milk of your choice)
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- extra mint leaves for garnish
Six Easy Steps to a Delicious Mint Smoothie
To make this delicious mint smoothie at home simply:
- Peel and freeze bananas ahead of time.
- Combine frozen bananas, almond milk, 1/4 cup walnuts, and 30 dark chocolate chips in blender.
- Blend just until bananas are well combined but while some chunks of nuts and chocolate remain.
- Pour into two glasses.
- Top with fresh banana slices and additional chopped walnuts and chopped chocolate as desired.
If you’d like more delicious and nutritious beverage recipes made from 100% whole plants, check out my free ebook Drink to Your Health.
Mint Smoothie Recipe (WFPB, Vegan)
Cool peppermint and creamy banana make a perfect pair in this refreshing drink.
- 4 frozen bananas (large)
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup mint leaves (fresh)
- Freeze bananas ahead of time.
- Rinse fresh mint leaves.
- Put ingredients in blender and blend them together.
- Pour in two tall glasses.
DELICIOUS WITH: Garnish with fresh mint leaves.